Friday, August 8, 2008

Real PA graduation 08/08/08

Evan, Cyn and Paula came to support me, as well as Amy, Mom and Dad.
Each person in my class received their diploma and was given an opportunity to say a few thank yous to the crowd. It was a really neat thing to be able to hear from everyone not just shake hands and get a certificate.
I look like I am crying but I'm not...
Reciting our Hippocratic Oath

Proud Papa
Proud Mama
Thanks to my love for all of your support for the past 2 1/2 years. I could not have done this without you and your encouragement. I love you!
Amy, me and Mom

My first real pen, a graduation gift from my dad. Mont Blanc too! It is sooooo smoooooth! Great for writing many chart notes and signing things :)
Let's just say I am glad to be done. I enjoyed the ride, although it was one of the hardest things I have done. I missed out on many family and friend events but am excited to get back into the swing of regular life. Thanks to everyone for your support!

No comments: