Cynthia married a long time family friend, Jason, and she and I became friends. Cynthia beganWe met for the very first time at his sister's wedding on September 14 of 2002. His sister working for my dad in his office with my sister. While working for my dad, she and my sister decided that Alex and I would be a good fit and wanted us to meet and date. At the time, Alex thought I was way too young - and I was - only 18 and just graduated from High School and he was 24!

We met again at our friends wedding in the Spring of 2003 and began our flirting escapade. Alex had invited a date to the wedding and I was on my own. He spent most of the night talking with me :) Over that summer he would come to various friend and family parties and we would chat casually. He claims that I was always dating so many people and was waiting for me to become available. I think he was just chicken.
The major turning point in our flirting was at his sister's 1980's party on September 6 2003. We both found out through our sisters that neither was bringing a date to the party. It was the perfect opportunity! We had a really great time together. He even let me drive his new S4 Audi wagon that NO ONE else EVER got to drive. I have to admit, I was totally impressed by his car! We drove to the local gas station and I got a 12 pack of Mountain Dew because I was still only 19 :)






No comments:
Post a Comment