Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fake Christmas

Since Rachel is living in Switzerland and she just had a baby, my parents and Cam are heading that way for Christmas. So we couldn't ruin the family tradition of Christmas Eve dinner and slumber party. This past Saturday we all got together at my parent's and ate the usual: Crab legs, green and red jello, home made potato rolls, tri-tip. It was delicious. Then we opened presents that night instead of the morning. Even though there was no santa presents and we only do gift exchange between siblings, it still took us forever! And I got just what I was hoping for - a sewing machine! Now I can make cute homemade stuff for the baby with all my spare time - ha ha. I hope to at least make a few cute burp cloths.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I got a sewing machine at my bridal shower. I've only used to it fix one thing, but I'm way excited to use it sometime when I have spare time too :) Merry Christmas andrea :)