I took our little one to her first concert on Monday. Amy, Mckenzie and I all went to see 30 Seconds to Mars. We stood right by the speakers on the left of the stage and by the end my left ear was a bit dull :) She liked the singing - when it was really loud she didn't move as much but when the crowd was singing along and it wasn't so loud she liked it - I think she flipped around - I could feel things rubbing across my whole belly.
I had my 28 week check up today. Things are going well. My weight gain slowed which is awesome!!! Only 2 pounds in 4 weeks!! She is measuring exactly on. Amy and I took a peek at her with the ultrasound which was fun. WE haven't seen her for 8 weeks now! We saw her wiggle, put her feet by her head, yawn a bunch of times and suck on her hand - it was so stinkin' cute! And she is head down!! Wahoo - lets just hope she stays that way ;)
Her hand in her mouth - yes the hole is her eyeball but you can see her nose and lips with her hand right there!

Footie - I remember when she wasn't even this big! And this is what keeps kicking me always on my left side!!

Legs - look nice and strong.

Face - she is laying on her side and looking right at the scanner. Right eyelid, nose and part of her mouth.

Top of her head - she has hair!!! I hope it stays - I was born with just a little and it would be fun to see the difference! Look at 2 o'clock.

Getting ready for Christmas!
2 comments:
girl you were made to be pregnant!!! You look FABULOUS!!!
awesome tree and I love all the houses. And you are a hot pregnant lady :)
Post a Comment