
30 Weeks - I'd like to consider this the start of the countdown! Only 10 weeks left - 9 if I am so lucky as to go early :) Things are still going well. I have been getting the best sleep and haven't hit that "too uncomfortable" state yet. But . . . my belly button has finally popped - the turkey is done as some would say. It is so weird looking - I thought about taking a picture of it but didn't want to freak anyone out! And when I sit up or strain, it pokes out further - makes me laugh!
She continues to move around like crazy. I think I can feel her rolling inside me but she always comes back to the same spot - butt in my right ribs and legs kicking my left side. She is getting pretty strong too. Still getting some sweet heartburn. Can't bend over without
erping. Awesome.
And the dog still wants to play when I get home, but it is getting uncomfortable to sit on the floor with him. So I take our little chair, set it in the middle of the carpet and he brings all his toys to me - ALL of his toys...

Above we have plush bone, squishy fish,
indestructible bone toy, rope, ball, squishy flower, raw hide and chunk of former plush alien. Think he likes to play?!? "I am ready..."

Alex's nice boss bought Suka a huge plush candy cane toy - because she knows how much he loves to destroy them - and this was especially gigantic. I think it took him about 2 minutes to have most of the stuffing all over the house. Thanks Erin :)

No comments:
Post a Comment