Alex and I finally decided to grow up a little bit. Yes that is right, we are pregnant. Ha Ha Ha just kidding :) But we did get a new member (maybe two) to our family! Suka and Lyra are English Golden Retriever puppies that are arriving from Southern Utah on 1/14/09! We are so excited to have them as part of our life! Alex and I are so geeked out that we have already purchased their sleeping crates and put toys and blankets inside. I even bought a baby blanket for Suka :) We have been reading up on training and are already scheduled for puppy kindergarten. Holy cow, wish us luck! Our lives as "DINKS" (duel-income-no-kids) are over. No more sleeping in on the weekends. AHHHHH What have we done?!?
Here is Lyra, the girl:

And Suka, the boy:
3 comments:
Oh. my. gosh. I have always wanted a puppy just like that! I am totally going to come and see them and babysit for you guys! So cute. Aaaaah I am FREAKING out.
They are SO darling!! Good luck! Oh- and I'll be going private on my blog as well... so let me know your email. :)
Ah my I was so excited you were pregnant for a second. Those are the cutest puppies ever. I am so excited for you. I sure like working with you.
Post a Comment