So today is my 25th Birthday. Wow. I am one quarter century old and every day am getting closer to 30 - yikes!!! Time goes fast. I don't really feel 25. I still feel about 22 but have definitely noticed changes in my body - how rude! Why when you get older does your butt sag a little more, your skin looks more wrinkled, you can't eat whatever you want to and you feel it after a long night awake - this is all a bunch of crap!
Well, at least I had a great birthday. Alex and I woke up and went to various pet stores and bought a bunch of stuff for Suka. I am the worst - I want to buy everything!! It is all so cute. So I broke down and bought him a baby blanket he he :) I am totally going to be the pushover. Alex was giving me a hard time all day because I was just so excited and "look at this" "look at that". When we got home we set up his kennel and put all his stuff in. Then we headed over to my parents for the Utah vs Alabama game. And we won! What a great birthday present! Then we ate cake and I opened a few presents.
2026 Pacific Northwest Tour
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment