Ok so I never knew the gratification of owning my own dog. I thought this would be a fun adventure but didn't realize how much I would love him. Suka is the most fantastic thing ever. He obeys so well and loves us both so much. The first night we put him in his crate and he whined for about 20 minutes then slept for about 3 hours a piece. Each time we put him back in he whined less and less. Now, 4 days later, he willingly goes to sleep in his crate and only whines when he needs to get out and go potty (maybe once a night). No protesting when he goes in. And guess what, NO ACCIDENTS! He totally understands that outside is for potty and not inside. But for some reason he will only poop when I am with him outside, which means I get to clean it up :(. We gave him a bath the other day which was traumatic. Won't do that for a while. We take him everywhere too. And best of all, he gets to play with his sister (Paula's dog Lyra) and another golden puppy (Nick's dog Kota). It is so good for them to spend time together each day. And so freakin cute. He understands "come" "sit" and "down" already and we are working on "spot". So dang smart! Anyone is welcome to come and visit if you need some puppy lovin!
So freaking cute. I miss ya girl. Just to catch you up...Judy's mom passed away last week. Jud is doing fine and will be back to work tomorrow. Budah is having his tonsils out next thursday. Mikala is doing great. Kevin is a P.I.T.A. but we love him of course. Hope you are doing well. Lets do lunch or something. I am off on tuesdays and thursdays.
4 comments:
He really is so stinking cute.
So freaking cute. I miss ya girl. Just to catch you up...Judy's mom passed away last week. Jud is doing fine and will be back to work tomorrow. Budah is having his tonsils out next thursday. Mikala is doing great. Kevin is a P.I.T.A. but we love him of course. Hope you are doing well. Lets do lunch or something. I am off on tuesdays and thursdays.
oh my! he's sooooo cute!! i have an 11 month old pup, they should play!
Your dogs are sooo cute!! I love dogs. I want to play with them! I'm sure my kids would love them too!
Post a Comment