Wednesday, September 8, 2010

6 Months - Lots of Pics!!!

Elli has been pure joy. She is such a happy baby and loves to smile, laugh and make silly faces. She talks all the time and is very social.
I love her 2 bottom teeth. She is working on her top teeth now.
She is ready to crawl any day now!

FOOD - YAY! First food was watermelon - thanks papa!

Rice cereal - hmmm...
Cynthia took us out last weekend and we did a quick shoot. For a spur of the moment event, it turned out great!!! Thanks Cyn!





She can sit all by herself



Our friend Stella came to visit


Check out her sweet post-bath hair fuzz



We LLLOOOVVVEEE TO SPLASH!!!





We love her!!!!

8 comments:

Josie said...

Hooray for pics!! She's way cute!

Nancy said...

She is super cute! She looks like a lot of fun :) I love the new family photo!

The Johnson's said...

Andrea, she is SOOO cute. I don't normally tell people their kids are cute. Esp. when they are not. It goes with the "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all". But really, She is a freaking doll! He cute little lips when she grins, too cute! Her and Paisley need to be friends!

Lauren and Eric said...

Andrea, you and Alex make such cute babies! She is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing great!

Chelsie Milne said...

Oh my goodness, I miss her!! She seriously is the cutest thing and I hate that I don't get to play with her every week anymore :(

lindsay said...

it was so good to see you yesterday at the store! you look amazing! :) cute cute cute pics of ellie! she's adorable!

Tai and Joe said...

I love her too. I miss you so much. She is just darling and so are you.

Gina said...

Oh what a fantabulously cute babe!!!! You guys did good!