I can't believe how big she is already. It goes by too fast. But she is just like her daddy - loves her diet coke. Great!!! Actually she is getting a tooth, seems a bit early to us but she is an overachiever just like her parents ;-) so we let her suck on the cold cans. She seems to really like it.

These should be the new advertisements for drinking diet coke :)

Family swim time

Her totally awesome spf 50 suit - no sunscreen required. Plus she looks like the people who swim with Shamu at Sea World. Works great for our long boat rides on Utah Lake too. She will be surfing in no time.

This is one of my favorite outfits of hers. Of course I had to alter it and take in about 3 inches so that it would fit her narrow shoulders and butt (thanks Amy for your help) along with a bunch of other "3-6 month" clothes that didn't fit.


She is super happy all the time and loves to talk, and be heard. She is really loud when she wants to be, reminds me of Alex :)

This is a common site to me, while Alex and I try to sleep in on the weekends with her between us she attacks our faces. I have little cuts from her sharp nails. But I like the attention. Overall she isn't much of a snuggeler.



She giggles all the time at Alex and me, and she is starting to be ticklish in her legs. I love to squeeze them.

Otherwise, we are all surviving. The dog has fungal ear infections and bacterial skin infections, which require twice a day medicine, rinsing of the ears and ear medicine - which he likes to shake out and it keeps landing on me. Sick.
Oh, did I mention Alex now works in California and lives in LA Monday through Thursday??? Ya one week down, 8 more months to go. Yipee for us! But at least it is a permanent promotion in the making.
5 comments:
Sooooo cute, both you and Elli :) You both look fantastic :D
I love the toothless grin!! Such a sweetheart!
Oh I love her, and sure do miss you. Please come and see us again. Joe and I are probably moving the first of september. Please come by.
Your little girl is so cute!!! Congrats!! I haven't seen you in such a long time! Wow I can't believe your a PA! That is awesome! I am in nursing school right now and I have thought about continuing on and becoming a Nurse Practitioner. Do you love your job?
She's getting so big! So cute, love it! Those diet coke pictures make me thirsty.
I know Chelsie misses her, how could you not?
Post a Comment