
Only 3 more weeks until I can stop worrying about her coming early!!! I can't believe she is almost here. I was a bit nervous a few weeks ago but now I am just excited. I had my appointment yesterday and Russ was out of town so my dad did it for me. That was fun to see him in action like the old days :) I am small but my belly is measuring right on and we measured her head and torso and she is right on too. It was fun to see her again on the ultrasound. Her head is super low in my pelvis - why I feel her hiccup in my butt ;). She was yawning and then practicing breathing which is crazy! I could see her lungs expanding and contracting - a good sign that she is getting ready for the world. Her back is still mostly on my right and she grinds her feet against my side on the left. My favorite part about being pregnant is feeling her move around - although it hurts a lot sometimes. She has dropped down some too since my heartburn and ribs aren't near as bad as they were a few weeks ago. Kind of a nice relief but a trade-off for low back pain and weird pelvic pressure.
WATCH OUT BELOW FOR A REAL BELLY PICTURE - CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU'D LIKE...

I wanted to see what my belly looked like so I decided to post it :)
I have been working on her nursery - a theme of owls and trees/leaves in pink and green. We cleaned out the office this weekend and got all the furniture moved in. It still needs some finishing touches but it was a start. At least now she has a place to sleep. I made some art with Amy and my cousin and FINALLY finished it last Sunday. It was way more work than I anticipated but I LOVE how it turned out. They are made of paper glued to a canvas and I just cut and pasted it together. Hope it holds up!



The start of the nursery...love love love my chair. It rocks, literally, and is soooooo comfy.

On a random note to self - I spent 2 1/2 hours at the mall today trying on bras. It has been over 3 years since I have looked for one and it was as dreadful as I expected. I finally just bought a bunch and brought them all home for Alex to decide. The sad truth - I am now officially a 36 D. But I did find two good ones - one without wires for breastfeeding and one that, as Alex put it, "doesn't make you look like a jungle goddess and helps separate your belly from your boobs." Thanks honey. (I do admit - the sports bra look was getting old)
5 comments:
I love love the owls! Totally adorable baby room. Oh, and you look so awesome- seriously, such a cute momma! I'm so excited for her to get here...
It's about time you show your real belly. geeeeez! Love ya.
So cute, I want you to make me some. I love your tiny little belly.
Hey remember me? I just found your blog! Its been sooooo long since I've seen you. Thats so exciting that you're having a baby! I'll have to read back through your blog to catch up on the last few years :)
Hi you two,
I MISS YOU!!! Can we please get together soon.
Love ya,
Susie
Post a Comment