Since I was so sick over Christmas, I didn't take hardly any pictures. Here is a recap so I can remember what we did...The night before I got sick, we had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party with Alex's family. Ya, Alex and I overdid it compared to most everyone else - but we had fun.
We spent Christmas Eve at Paula's and ate a fantastic dinner (I wasn't able to eat much). We played games together then went to bed. It was the first Christmas that Alex and I actually slept in our own bed. He and I had our own little Christmas morning together. Again, I was super sick and couldn't hardly move. Suka got lots of plush toys - destroyed in minutes - and a huge raw-hide bone. Alex got a bunch of games to play with friends and family, including Ticket to Ride which we played for 5 hours straight the next day with Gerard. I got a super cool video camera - Flip - that is smaller than my cell phone and a digital picture frame. We went to Paula's again and got to see Evan open some presents. She was really excited about the first 3 gifts then realized there were more presents. Then she was just excited to open presents and didn't really care what was in them - note to self - kids only need about 3 cool presents and then be done :) We spent most of the day hanging out at Paula's but did make it over to Amy's to see her kids. They got American Girl Dolls and cute matching outfits. It was a fun and relaxing Christmas.
New Year's Eve was at Krissa and Tom's house. The boys stayed awake and Krissa and I fell asleep on the couch early. Guess that's what happens when you are pregnant or just had a baby :)
New Year's Day at Amy's house - Suka got to play outside forever. The kids and dog came back in and it smelled like wet stinky socks in Amy's house - sorry :) He had a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment