We had our ultrasound on 10/12. Everything looked great! She is measuring right on and developing perfectly. It was fun to see her move and FINALLY link it to what I am feeling. I have been able to better tell if it is her or gas. She is super wiggly! I only felt her move from the outside once - on 10/13 - so it might be a while before Alex gets to feel.
Clothing crisis at 21 weeks - all of a sudden I couldn't do the pants with rubber band thing. I was having a bit of a melt down and Alex was so nice and took me shopping. I bought my first pair of maternity pants and they really aren't that bad :) I also got some good stretchy waisted regular pants. Tried on some regular shirts yesterday to see if I could still wear them - they look like cropped t-shirts - sad. My boobs and belly make everything super short. I had to laugh at myself in the mirror - I looked kind of like a freak!
We finished the crib last weekend!!! Well, Alex finished it. He did most of the work and it looks great- took 5 coats but worked. Note to self - red to white is not very easy. We chipped it a little putting it together and the red shines right through - oh well. Alex suggested white out - might be our new best friend. He was so excited that he had us put all the bedding in the crib. I have to say, it looks pretty cute!
3 comments:
The crib is so cute! Nicely done. I'm so excited for you guys! I'm also excited that I'm close for the first time. I'll actually get to see her before she's a year old.
hey girl!! congrats on the pregnancy...the ultrasound pics are so cute!! it's fun to read your updates so keep us posted :)
love
holly
oh its been a while since i've been to your blog! congrats to you guys!!! what wonderful news!
Post a Comment