| From untitled event |
I think I feel her move but I am not sure. It is either gas or her - but I am pretty gassy too :) Sometimes I feel a little nudge that might be her. I guess I will know for sure when it gets stronger. I am hoping that next Monday during my ultrasound I will see her move and feel it and then know. I am excited to have another ultrasound and see how she has grown!
We have been starting to think about daycare. I visited one by our house today and it was TERRIBLE! I guess if it was the last resort, then maybe. But I swear it was full of teenage girls with tatoos, piercings and butt cracks hanging out. I don't want them comforting my baby when she cries. I am going to visit a few more daycares but I think I will start to look on KSL for other ideas. If anyone who reads this has any ideas or is looking for a side job let me know!
Cold sores aren't for pregnant people, right? Nope. It has been almost 3 years since I got one and last week I got two huge ones - whatever that is about. So now the only meds I have taken are two Tylenol and some Valtrex. Not bad for five months.
On another note, we took Suka in for a weird growth on his leg and it came back as a dermal hemangiosarcoma. Basically it is a really aggressive cancer if it spreads other places. Fortunately it was only in the skin and we removed it and the margins were clear. But he is at a higher risk of developing the bad kind in his organs. I guess we will just hope for the best for now. There really isn't any treatment for the organ kind. I had a really hard time with it at first but am feeling better now. Plus, he could be just fine and never have any problems again - fingers crossed.
Last note - we traded our escalade (which we never liked anyway - it didn't have big enough rims and I was missing my gold tooth;-) for a sweat mercedes SUV. We love it! Now instead of feeling like a gangster, I feel like a rich stay-at-home wife of a doctor - hee hee. But anyway, we do actually really like it - it is super nice and super safe.
1 comment:
Andrea--you are a cute pregnant lady! Woohoo for a girl!
Post a Comment