Thursday, October 10, 2013

12 weeks of Summer fun

So my 12 weeks of Maternity leave ended with the end of summer. But we had such a fabulous time and I am so happy to have been able to spend that time with my girls. Here are some of the times we enjoyed!!!

Elli dressed herself as a cowgirl

Tummy time

Nora a few weeks old outside with dad. She has big bright eyes. 


Happy birthday daddy!! #35!!



Canyon campfire with the family
 Showing tummies with cousins - Autumn and Mira


2 months old!!! I love these - big smiles already!


Can't figure out how to rotate on blog - oh well. Lake Powell at 2 weeks. We left Elli with Grandma. I figured I could just sit on the boat as well as just sitting in my living room. It was totally worth the extra work!


Swimming with Nannee and Papa and Autumn at Willow Creek with our new water wings!! Elli loves them - she wants to swim every day and can do everything by herself with these things on. They are the best.

Children's Museum with Rachel and kids

Park bike rides with mommy and Elli. What a view


First Pedicure!!! Girl's Day Out!

Elli was so proud of how she put out her jammies. She even included undees!!

Park time again with strawberries. Elli's favorite


Totally enjoyed sleeping in everyday

Ah sisters...





Snuggle time with dad in his office

Fireworks with crazy papa and his pioneer hat for the 24th of July. Can you tell they are both excited?!?

Finished some projects at home while I had time. Put up the gallery wall and now have a shuffle board table below it. Pretty cool. Just need to fill in the pictures. 

Lake Powell #2 - with both kids in September



(first Lake Powell trip out of order)


 Willow Creek with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen


 My awesome family
 Naked swimming. 



We had a great summer. Now that I am back to work, I definitely miss being with my girls all day long...

1 comment:

Josie said...

Love the pics! Such sweet girls!