I can't believe she is already one month old :(
I took these photos in her room at the 1 month mark. I am hoping to take one of her on this chair with her owl each month to see how she grows!
I took these photos in her room at the 1 month mark. I am hoping to take one of her on this chair with her owl each month to see how she grows!
Cynthia, Alex's cute sister, is learning to do photography and took these awesome shots when Elli was 2 weeks old. Pretty good for "learning" if I say so myself!
A friend of mine, Jen Bertoch, does the coolest photos of kids, family and the outdoors. She is learning to do infant photos so we spent a Saturday together and she did some really great work! Most of Elli's pictures are on Jen's website:
http://jenniferbertochphotography.blogspot.com/
CHECK HER OUT!!!
(I just put 2 on here)
http://jenniferbertochphotography.blogspot.com/
CHECK HER OUT!!!
(I just put 2 on here)

6 comments:
Oh Andrea, she is the sweetest little thing. She is adorable. I love the picture of her looking at you with her big eyes so cute. I'm so excited to see you back at work. We miss you.
Hey Andrea,
This is Brittany Clark (now Barth). I was on Mackenzie's blog, saw that you were on her list and ventured over. I just wanted to saw CONGRATULATIONS! Holy cow she is gorgeous, really! Looks like you and Alex are loving life. Brad (my husband. that is still weird to say) and I are living in London as Brad goes to the London School of Economics. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the baby.
Good Luck!
Britt
Can't believe a month has already gone by! They grow so fast and her pictures are adorable. I love the announcement too and the room and the chair and pretty much everything you have done. Good taste!
She is so beautiful. A little hurt that Jen saw her before me. Not feeling the love right now. I hope you are doing well and I miss you. Can we get together soon? Love ya!
PS...Would love an announcement for my wall.
Gosh she is sooooo cute! Adowable.
Post a Comment