Wednesday, November 18, 2009

25-26 Weeks

Not much to report this week other than the picture really does make my boobs look huge - oh wait, they are that huge. Such a bummer...

She is moving a ton. I often wonder what she is doing inside there because it is like she is having a small seizure or something - kick kick kick kick. I do like this part of pregnancy better than the first though. People notice your pregnant, you can feel the baby move, etc. The only downfall lately has been the heartburn. I get it at totally random times. Not associated to food. Sometimes worse if I bend over. Wow, it can get super intense.

I am nearing the end of the second trimester next week! Crazy how time has flown by. I just don't look forward to getting so tired again but I think it has already begun. The second trimester really is the best :)

4 comments:

Mike and Mackenzie Day said...

So cute! You look adorable, we are sooooo excited for you guys. I think we may even be more anxious than you are :)

The Greenwoods said...

Andrea you look amazing!!! you still so tiny for 26 weeks!!!

Morris Family said...

hi! i think the 3rd trimester is the best because you don't have any more to go!! hang in there and then you get to meet your little baby girl!!! hope you guys are doing great :)
holla

Shelly Moon said...

You look so cute! I'm so glad you are posting pics of your belly. Some ladies refuse to! Looks like you are getting excited! Yes, I agree the second trimester really is the best!