Halloween
We went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game on Halloween - and they won - in the playoffs! There were some loud drums playing the whole time and I could feel the baby moving and see her from the outside. Maybe she will be a dancer, or a hippie, either way she really liked the loud beating of the drums :)
We went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game on Halloween - and they won - in the playoffs! There were some loud drums playing the whole time and I could feel the baby moving and see her from the outside. Maybe she will be a dancer, or a hippie, either way she really liked the loud beating of the drums :)
New trail by our house. They have been paving it over the past month. It goes from behind our house past the lake straight to the coffee shop and restaurants. Alex and I take the dog down to the lake almost daily and then can go eat at the restaurants outside with him. Huge perk of living where we do. It will be fun to take the baby with us too since the trail is all paved!
Oh, notice the big stick Suka found - he was so proud.
Oh - forgot to mention - for the first time patients started asking me if I was pregnant - 4 in one day last week and then almost daily since. It is nice to FINALLY reach that point where people no longer think "either she is fat or pregnant but I am not sure enough to ask"
1 comment:
Feeling the baby move is kind of creepy. When Sage got bigger towards the end of my pregnancy his movements started to hurt me and you could literally see his foot or elbow or whatever it was move across my stomach. I have enjoyed our little girls movements so far but am dreading when she's bigger. You'll like the next time you are pregnant because you will notice the baby moving a lot earlier than you did with the first and get to enjoy it sooner. I hope things are well.
Post a Comment