So we had our five year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. Time really flies. We are so blessed- we talk about how lucky we are all the time. I really am married to my best friend. There is no one else I would rather be with all day long, no matter what we are doing. Prime example - we spent our 5 year anniversary at Suehero's and then rented a movie. No big production but as long as I am with him, I am happy. We have never experienced the "honeymoon" phase that supposedly goes away after the first years of marriage. I think we will always be in a "honeymoon". I couldn't ask for a better partner. I love you babe!!!


And...
To add to the fun of 5 years, we figured it was time to expand our family just a little ;)
I am due with a little Barker Bambino on February 24th. We couldn't be happier!
6 comments:
congrats!!!! that is so exciting!!!
Yey for a little one!!! You're gonna look so cute with a love bump!!
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!
I'm so excited for you both! Wow, what fun news. I can't wait to hear how your pregnancy is going. Keep the updates coming! Your pics are so cute!
Congrats again. I hope you are feeling well. Love the experience because you'll never experience your "first" again!
Yay!!! I can't wait for the next 6 months - keep us updated. We love you guys and miss you already!
Post a Comment