Some clips of our skills:
Alex
| From Utah Lake |
Shawn
| From Utah Lake |
Jumping the wake on a ski - impressive
| From Utah Lake |
Sad little spray - So I don't push it as hard as I used too :) I don't want to hurt myself like the patients I see in clinic - tough to be brave when I know all the consequences!
| From Utah Lake |
Shawn and Snow on the surf board
Nick and his mad skills on the wakeboard
| From Utah Lake |
| From Utah Lake |
Alex - nice jumping
| From Utah Lake |
Shawn
| From Utah Lake |
Double surfing
| From Utah Lake |
Alex likes to check out his spray each time he goes - most of the pics are of him looking back :) Classic!
| From Utah Lake |
Suka cools off on the back. But he doesn't jump in - he did "slip" one day ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment