Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry for the privacy

Alex and I decided to make our blog private - too many creepy people in the world. If you made it this far and are reading this, good job for figuring out the google account thing. Hope it wasn't too much of a bother.

If you want a different email address invite, comment on this and I will add you!

Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Andrea and Alex, love your blog!! I am excited that you guys blog. Your vacation to Alaska looks AMAZING!! WOW. Congrats Andrea on finishing school, that is so awesome.

amy jo said...

I signed in all by myself! Yeah for me!

amy jo said...

Now I think I added a picture- lets see if it worked!

amy jo said...

I am the smartest woman alive!!!

Morris Family said...

thanks for the invite!! it was fun to read your blog and catch up on your life!! tell alex hi!

jproany said...

We got signed in, love the blog. It makes us feel like we see you more often than we do.

Unknown said...

Ya this blog is okay, not a lot of great content though....